The Rotary Torque Sensor… continued

Well, so far, so good. That’s all I can say at the moment. The rotary gage is operational, though it hasn’t had brushes made for it and it seems to output a reasonable amount of voltage difference based on displacement.

Here’s what it looks like so far:

The rotary strain sensor
The rotary strain sensor

I’ve put it through its paces thus far and I can see a 10mV difference when I move the sides, that’s good enough. Soon I’ll see if it works with the stuff attached.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Security Code: